What are cookies?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on a user’s browsing habits or on their system and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the system is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
The user’s browser memorises cookies in the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimum space and not harming the computer. Cookies contain no type of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser’s session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and regardless of these, permit or impede temporary or memorised cookies in the safety adjustments.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies or necessary cookies: are those which permit the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services existing in it, for example controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, recording the elements making up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, applying to sign up for or participate in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Technical cookies are those which are essential and strictly necessary for the website to function properly.
WordPress uses wp-settings-1 and wp-settings-time-1 cookies to customise the interface of the administration area and also the interface of the home page.
-Analytical cookies: are those which, if well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse the use the users are making of the service offered. To do this, users’ browsing of our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we are offering.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytical service developed by Google, which enables the measurement and analysis of browsing in websites. In your browser you can see 5 cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv y _utmz. They are own, session and analysis cookies. You can find further information on the subject and disable the use of these cookies at the following address:
Through the website analytics you can obtain information on the number of users accessing the website, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which their IP address is allocated. Information which makes possible a better and more suitable service by this website.
– Customisation cookies: are those which allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, for example the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
WordPress uses the cookie qtrans_cookie_test, through our language translation plugin, to remember the language used by the user while browsing.
Acceptance of the cookies policy
We thereby show you the information on the cookies policy at the bottom of the pages of the site in order to inform you. Based on this information, it is possible to perform the following actions:
- Hide this message. The warning in the present page is hidden.
- Modify your configuration. You can obtain more information on what the cookies are, find out the cookies policy and modify your browser’s configuration.
How can I block or delete cookies?
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed in your system through the configuration of the options of the browser installed in your computer.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chromerinsight: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact us.